The industrial vacuum cleaner market is expected to grow
With a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2028, the industrial vacuum cleaner market is expected to grow from around US$569.1 million in 2022 to US$771.2 million by 2028. manufacturers currently represent 20% of the global vacuum cleaner market. Pneumatic industrial vacuum cleaners are expected to account for around 50% of the industrial vacuum cleaner market during the assessment period of 2022 to 2028.
In its recently released report on the Global Industrial Vacuum Cleaners Market, Future Market Insights (IMF), a multinational market intelligence firm, provides an in-depth analysis of the supply and demand landscape in addition to some important insights and immediately useful on the price analysis of the category. .
Growing global concern over occupational safety and health, coupled with stringent regulations ensuring the same, are the two critical factors that are likely to drive the sales of industrial vacuum cleaners over the next few years.
Although the global industrial vacuum cleaners market is expected to grow at a constant growth rate of approximately 5.1% in 2019, it is estimated that after 2023 the global industrial vacuum cleaners market may witness a steep decline considering the growth in overall procurement expenses resulting from import tariffs on raw materials.
In terms of sales volume, approximately 90,800 Units are expected to be shipped in 2019, which represents a relatively moderate CAGR over the period 2022-2028 – the time frame considered in the study.
Request sample PDF @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3516
While the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries will remain the two major large-scale end-users of industrial vacuum cleaners, demand in the construction, metalworking and automotive sectors will also grow at a significant rate in the coming years. come.
According to the report, the applications of industrial vacuum cleaners in the automotive segment are expected to grow owing to strong demand from the Asia-Pacific region.
Sales could suffer from fluctuating commodity prices
“FMI sees rising prices for raw materials such as aluminum and steel as a critical drag on market growth. Several end-use industries, especially in developing markets, are still dependent on the manual cleaning equipment.A breakdown of the estimated costs of an industrial vacuum cleaner by component indicates that the electrical or pneumatic system components of the operation remain the highest, accounting for approximately 24% of the total product cost. industrial vacuum cleaners is slowing equipment sales. Since the use of industrial vacuum cleaners is based on the degree of customization incorporated into the equipment, small and medium industries prefer to adopt manual cleaning equipment rather than industrial vacuum cleaners”,
Senior Analyst, Future Market Insights. Moreover, the low adoption of industrial vacuum cleaners is mainly attributed to a lack of consumer awareness regarding the improper disposal of waste generated and the high initial cost of the products.
Stringent workplace safety regulations to drive demand
Several workplace regulations require the installation of industrial vacuums for a variety of applications, ranging from heavy-duty sanding materials, grain handling, and pit cleaning to combustible dust collection.
Demand for industrial vacuum cleaners is expected to increase as most fatalities and injuries occur in confined work spaces, during cleaning, maintenance and inspection procedures, as reported by Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA).
Additionally, in line with dust class grades, companies in the industrial vacuum landscape manufacture products with higher suction capacities and improved filter designs.
Request a full table of contents of this report with figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-3516
Design and technological innovations to boost sales; The APEJ offers installation opportunities
• Several manufacturers of industrial vacuum cleaners are focusing on developing innovative products in terms of capacity and capabilities. Ranging from large industrial robot vacuum cleaners for airports, equipped with large capacity cartridges as well as multi-brushes and motors, to “smarter” variants with cameras and sensitive bumpers and sensors for detection. of obstacles using LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) and Simultaneous Location and Mapping (SLAM) technology for efficient location tracking – such advancements are expected to increase the adoption of industrial vacuums in the coming years.
• The adoption rate of industrial vacuum cleaners is expected to remain promising in emerging APEJ markets, given the shift of production sites to low-cost facilities. APEJ will remain the preferred center for global companies to install manufacturing facilities, resulting in faster replacement of manual cleaning equipment. GCC countries, on the other hand, should limit their dependence on oil by equipping cleaning equipment with IoT sensors.
Segmental Analysis Insights
• Based on the current market scenario, canister-type industrial vacuum cleaners will dominate the landscape, with around 55% market share. Better maneuverability combined with greater capacity and efficiency compared to upright and backpack vacuums makes industrial canister vacuums extremely versatile and capable of cleaning many surfaces. However, IMF predicts growing demand for the other two variants, especially in smaller work areas.
• Based on the mode of operation, although electric industrial vacuum cleaners will dominate in terms of value and sales volume, with around 78% market share, the pneumatic mode type is expected to represent a promising demand landscape in the coming years. to come, given its simple designs and superior efficiency compared to electric variants.
• Portable industrial vacuums, by system type, will remain at the forefront due to their suitability for tight spaces, compared to fixed systems.
• The application of industrial vacuum cleaners for intensive cleaning processes will generate maximum revenue, especially in large food and pharmaceutical applications. The explosion-proof segment is estimated to account for about a third of the total market value by the end of 2028.
Competitive landscape analysis:
In a nutshell, the focus remains on consolidation efforts in the highly competitive industrial vacuum cleaner market, as small and medium-sized manufacturers dominate the landscape.
Customization before buying, visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3516
• Tier 1 companies, such as Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG, Nilfisk, Inc., TTI Floor Care North America, and DELFIN are expected to hold a relatively larger slice of market revenue, given the broad product portfolio and efficient distribution channels.
• Level 2 companies, on the other hand, hold around 33% market share, demonstrating strong dominance in regional markets. These companies include Numatic International Ltd., G. Staehle GmbH u. Co. KG and Ghibli & Wirbel SpA, among others.
• Major manufacturers of industrial vacuum cleaners should focus on lower prices, broader product offerings and long-term distribution partnerships for a stronger local presence.
• Given the substantial revenue opportunities in China, India and SEAP, manufacturers are likely to aggressively push products into these markets via a well-structured and efficient supply chain as well as an enhanced retail network .
future market outlook,
Unit number: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Tours
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
Access the full report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/industrial-vacuum-cleaners-market
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the driving factors that increase demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
This press release was published on openPR.