38 stocks on the move during Monday’s pre-trade session
- Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc Shares (NASDAQ: AIMT) rose 169.8% to $ 34.00 in pre-market trading after Nestlé SA agreed to acquire the company at an enterprise value of $ 2.6 billion.
- Cinedigm Corp. (NASDAQ: CIDM) Shares rose 24.1% to $ 1.12 in pre-market trading. Cinedigm reported a partnership with Canela.TV.
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (NYSE: TAT) rose 23.6% to $ 0.2901 in pre-market trading. TransAtlantic Petroleum has announced its intention to pay the next quarterly dividends on its Series A preferred shares in common stock.
- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: UTSI) rose 23.2% to $ 1.70 in pre-market trading. UTStarcom announced the launch of a SkyFlux converged packet transport platform and postponed the release of first half financial results.
- FSD Pharma inc. (NASDAQ: HUGE) rose 20.3% to $ 3.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported the filing of a Phase 2 clinical trial with the FDA to treat patients with COVID- 19.
- VivoPower International PLC (NASDAQ: VVPR) rose 19.3% to $ 9.85 in pre-market trading after jumping 69% on Friday. The company announced better than expected preliminary results for fiscal 20 last week.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (NYSE: NAK) rose 19.1% to $ 1.08 in pre-market trading after falling around 3% on Friday.
- Sundial Growers Inc. (NASDAQ: SNDL) rose 16.7% to $ 0.3999 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 7% on Friday. Sundial Growers earlier this month announced a unit offering of $ 25.82 million at $ 0.50 per unit.
- Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLUB) Shares rose 15.7% to $ 0.74 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 8% on Friday.
- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG) rose 15.6% to $ 0.41 in pre-market trading after falling 21% on Friday. The Destination XL group, last week, reported better-than-expected sales in the second quarter.
- Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKCA) rose 13.7% to $ 12.94 in pre-market trading. Akcea Therapeutics and Ionis Pharmaceuticals presented data from the Phase 2 clinical trial of vupanorsen at ESC 2020, the annual meeting of the European Society of Cardiology.
- Canaan Inc. (NASDAQ: CAN) rose 11.7% to $ 2.20 in pre-market trading after the company released its second quarter results.
- Tyme Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TYME) Shares rose 10.1% to $ 1.20 in pre-market trading after falling more than 4% on Friday. TYME last week reported that its oncology research revealed a potential new TYPE-19 oral therapy in the “fight against COVID-19.”
- Sphere 3D Corp. (NASDAQ: ANY) rose 10% to $ 2.53 in pre-market trading after jumping 30% on Friday. Sphere 3D earlier this month reached an agreement to acquire a commercial water-as-a-service provider.
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc (NASDAQ: NBIX) rose 9.3% to $ 124.99 in pre-market trading. Neurocrine Biosciences earlier this month released upbeat quarterly results.
- HEXO Corp. (NYSE: HEXO) rose 8.7% to $ 0.78 in pre-market trading.
- GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) rose 8.5% to $ 5.85 in pre-market trading. GameStop is expected to release its second quarter results on September 9.
- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) rose 8.4% to $ 7.98 in pre-market trading after the company announced the VASCEPA trial results met the primary endpoint.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: INO) rose 8.2% to $ 13.05 in pre-market trading. FDA President Stephen Hahn has said a COVID-19 vaccine could gain emergency approval without the results of Phase 3 trials, according to the Financial Times.
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (NYSE: TRQ) rose 8% to $ 1.08 in pre-market trading. Turquoise Hill raised its gold production forecast for 2021 and filed an updated Oyu Tolgoi technical report.
- Intec Pharma Ltd. (NASDAQ: NTEC) rose 7.7% to $ 0.3230 in pre-market trading. Intec Pharma earlier this month valued the registered offering of 7.125 million shares at $ 0.3511 per share.
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (NYSE: IGC) rose 7% to $ 1.39 in pre-market trading. India Globalization Capital reported a second quarter loss during the latter part of the month.
- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) Shares rose 6.7% to $ 1.28 in pre-market trading. Gevo shares climbed 10% on Friday after Peak Value IP completed its valuation of the company’s intellectual property and valued it at $ 412 million.
- Veoneer, Inc. Shares (NYSE: VNE) rose 6.6% to $ 14.88 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Friday as the company and Qualcomm announced plans to collaborate to power ADAS systems and next-generation autonomous driving.
- Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: HHT) rose 5.5% to $ 1.15 in pre-market trading. Color Star Technology shares jumped 23% on Friday after the company announced a collaboration with Red Phoenix Entertainment to strategically expand into sports education.
- Yum China Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: YUMC) rose 5.1% to $ 59.40 in pre-market trading after the company announced the launch of its secondary listing in Hong Kong.
Find out what’s happening in today’s market and ask all your questions at Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock winners and losers
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHLO) Shares fell 30.1% to $ 0.7623 in pre-market trading after the company entered into a stock and asset purchase agreement with Grouper Holdings, LLC, a subsidiary of MiddleGround Capital LLC. The company has filed voluntary Chapter 11 petitions to facilitate the transaction.
- Lipocin Inc. (NASDAQ: LPCN) Shares fell 24.2% to $ 1.25 in pre-market after FDA told company it needed more time to complete review of new drug application by TLANDO.
- SemiLEDs Company (NASDAQ: LEDS) fell 23.3% to $ 2.50 in pre-market trading.
- Ferroglobe PLC (NYSE: GSM) fell 20.2% to $ 0.4050 in pre-market trading. Ferroglobe is expected to release its quarterly results after the closing bell today.
- PEDEVCO Corp. (NYSE: PED) Shares fell 19.7% to $ 1.22 in pre-market trading. PEDEVCO shares fell 28% on Friday after the company released a second update regarding the open letter given to Avalon Energy, LLC.
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) fell 14.2% to $ 0.49 in pre-market trading. Forum Energy Technologies released its second quarter results earlier this month.
- Odonate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODT) fell 10.5% to $ 16.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 21% on Friday. Odonate Therapeutics, last week, announced an offer of common shares.
- Borr Drilling Limited (NYSE: BORR) fell 9.3% to $ 0.8710 in pre-market trading. Borr Drilling released preliminary second quarter results on Friday.
- CHF Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHFS) fell 7.9% to $ 0.34 in pre-market trading. CHF Solutions earlier this month announced the price of a $ 12.5 million bid at $ 0.45 per unit.
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: HJLI) fell 5.8% to $ 0.4190 in pre-market trading. Hancock Jaffe Laboratories last week recruited the first two patients for its first CoreoGraft study in humans.
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (NYSE: PSV) fell 5.3% to $ 0.7208 in pre-market trading. Hermitage Offshore Services announced Friday that it has filed a request to appeal the NYSE’s delisting decision.
- NIO Limited (NYSE: NIO) fell 5.2% to $ 17.53 in pre-market trading after the company announced the offering price of 88,500,000 US custodian shares. NIO shares fell 7% on Friday after the company announced a proposed 75 million U.S. depositary stock offering.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.